Safety and Security
Whether it’s spontaneous glass breakage due to thermal stresses in the glass, accidental breakage or breakage due to forced entry by intruders, broken glass is hazardous and because of the sharp jagged shards that broken glass consists of, the consequences can be devastating.
Our Safety & Security Films address the one major aspect of the glass safety issue that we face – the flying shards of broken glass. This range of film gives you peace of mind through protecting people by holding the dangerous shards of glass in place in the event of a broken window thus making it the most effective solution to upgrading your existing glass.
- Used for commercial and residential applications
- Protects you, your children and animals from the dangers of flying shattered glass
- By making windows harder to penetrate this prolongs/deters the process of forced entry by intruders in your home, office or retail store
- Blocks up to 99% of harmful ultraviolet rays, in essence protecting curtains, furniture and flooring
- Superior optical clarity
- Aesthetic appeal / invisible protection
Options (a range of thicknesses and tints):
- 100 micron – available in clear, 15%, 35% and 50% (visible light transmittance)
- 150 micron – available in 35% (visible light transmittance)
- 200 micron – available in clear (visible light transmittance)
- 300 micron – available in clear (visible light transmittance)